OUR MISSION STATEMENT
“Let your light shine” Matthew 5:6
At Corpus Christi Catholic Primary, we ‘let our lights shine brightly’. In God’s love and inspired by our faith, we always show kindness and respect to others, whilst working as hard as we can, to be the best that we can be.
To enable children’s ‘lights to shine brightly’ we work together:
- To appreciate that we are all uniquely created and loved by God.
- To nurture in our whole school community an understanding of Christian values and how these help shape our lives and the lives of others.
- To understand the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation.
- To provide an excellent education and positive learning environment so our children realise their potential and have pride in their achievements.
- To encourage our children to participate fully and take responsibility for their learning, and to persevere,develop as resilient and independent learners, learn through their mistakes and always try to do their best.
- To value and build respectful relationships, bringing together staff, pupils, parents and our governing body with shared goals and aspirations.
- To be mindful of everyone’s wellbeing and to care for one another in a happy, welcoming and nurturing community.
- To provide equal opportunities for all regardless of religion, gender, ethnicity or ability.
Our key values are – Be kind…Show Respect…Work Hard…